Give Your Heart a Chance
Our scene is a place for passionate people who were inspired or intrigued enough by the ideas in our books to let go, learn and change their lives. The ideas and practices are all about creating and engaging our inner spirits with new possibilities.
• Haven't read the book? Here's a brief summary of our ontological metaphor, Keats and Coleridge.
• Want to listen to some interviews? Here's a link: click here
• Interested in our online learning program? click here
• Want to speak with Shannon and Tom? We'd love to. Please contact us: click here
The Black Plague and Common Cold of Our Times
If you're wondering whether this journey is right for you, simply ask yourself:
• Do I spend most of my time ruminating on the past or worrying about the future?
• Do I feel stressed to achieve more, do more for less, and to be constantly connected?
• Do I often wonder, "Is this really all there is?" and escape that nagging thought with entertainment, social media and substances?
• Do I feel like I'm not being myself... like I'm always trying to please those around me?
Our philosophy can help, but... it takes dedication and a leap of faith.
Our scene is designed to wake you up and incite you; to promote discernment, autonomy, and agency. And to help you move past the screaming voice of the world and become your own passionate, living experiment.
We're offering insights rather than answers to lead you into a world fueled by curiosity, creativity and compassion. Our scene also offers support for helping lead others and, beyond the amazing people and connections, it includes:
• Transformational learning program—deep dive video and audio sessions covering all of the concepts in the books, as well as informative and inspiring glimpses behind the curtain of conformity and into the vastness of possibility.
• Video calls, conference calls and webcasts—exclusive live and recorded audio and video sessions facilitated by a personal coach and geared towards shifting perceptions, beliefs and thought processes.