Free Your Self
Our scene is a place for passionate people who were inspired or intrigued enough by the ideas in our books to let go, learn and change their lives. The ideas and practices are all about creating and engaging our inner spirits with new possibilities.
Haven't read the book? Here's a brief summary of our ontological metaphor, Keats and Coleridge.
Have a question or interested in perusing our answers to various questions? click here
Read the answer to our most recent question: "Which feelings should we follow?" click here
Interested in listening to some interviews? Here's a link: click here
Want to connect on Facebook? Here's that link: click here
Want to speak with Shannon or Tom? We'd love to. Please contact us: click here
The Black Plague and Common Cold of Our Times
If you're wondering whether this journey is right for you, simply ask yourself:
- Do I spend most of my time ruminating on the past or worrying about the future?
- Do I feel stressed to achieve more, do more for less, and to be constantly connected?
- Do I often wonder, "Is this really all there is?" and escape that nagging thought with entertainment, social media and substances?
- Do I feel like I'm not being myself... like I'm always trying to please those around me?
I am Keats! can help, but...
It Takes Dedication and a Leap of Faith
Our scene is designed to wake you up and incite you; to promote discernment, autonomy, and agency. And to help you move past the screaming voice of the world and become your own passionate, living experiment.
Infuse Your Life with Possibility and Power
We're offering insights rather than answers to lead you into a world fueled by curiosity, creativity and compassion. Our scene also offers support for helping lead others and, beyond the amazing people and connections, it includes:
- I am Keats transformational learning program—deep dive sessions covering all of the concepts in the books, as well as an understanding of the belief formation process and insights into leadership and decision-making.
- Exclusive podcasts, emails and articles—interviews, ideas and practices for bringing possibility to life in a chaotic age, as well as to learn multiple points of view and methods for problem solving and critical thinking.
- Video calls, conference calls and webcasts—exclusive live and recorded audio and video sessions geared towards shifting perceptions, beliefs and thought processes. Informative and inspiring glimpses behind the curtain of conformity and into the vastness of possibility.
If you're interested, please complete and submit the form and we'll let you know as soon as it's launched.